Frequently Asked Questions
Below are answers to the most commonly asked questions about insurance and payment in our office. Should you have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and one of our experienced insurance and benefit experts will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
- Payment is expected at the time of service or according to a financial contract.
- We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- We offer a CareCredit Program. CareCredit is a convenient, low minimum monthly payment program designed to pay for health care not covered by insurance. Visit www.carecredit.com for more information.
- For orthodontic treatment, an interest free, in-office payment plan is provided.
- Our office participates with many insurance plans.
- The pediatric dental office accepts the Delta Dental Premier program, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Dentemax and many other insurance carriers.
- The orthodontic dental office participates with Delta Premier and United Concordia (Traditional) fee for service plan.
- If your insurance plan allows you to go to the doctor of choice, your claims will be processed by our insurance department.
- Our office will process your insurance claims as a courtesy to you.
- Our experienced insurance staff is willing to answer any other questions you may have.
- Please contact your insurance carrier to find out your specific coverage and benefits.