We are proud to utilize the latest technology available to ensure our patients enjoy the best results. We use high-resolution digital photography to capture detailed images of your mouth, thus enabling us to maintain sharp, accurate records and keep you thoroughly informed of your treatment progress.
Digital Radiography (x-rays)
We exclusively use digital dental radiographs. If you’re wondering what digital radiographs might mean for you and your child, check out the following facts about digital dental radiographs below:
- Instead of using film to produce physical prints of teeth, digital radiographs make use of special sensors that reduce the use of radiation required to see the teeth properly
- Production time is significantly cut with the use of digital x-rays, as the need for producing actual film copies of the x-rays is eliminated
- It is environmentally friendly, as we no longer need any chemicals to process the film after it is exposed
- Increased image quality and flexibility due to integration with imaging software
- Easy-to-read, magnified results making abnormalities much clearer for doctors to spot and for patients and parents to see